Jagdish S Hiremath's Coronary Angioplasty Evolved to Perfection
• A versatile book for Cardiology
students and a Reference
book for the practicing interventional cardiologists, General
cardiologists and physicians.
• Focuses on percutaneous coronary intervention.
• Chapters are very useful to the beginners as they are balanced with pathophysiology, and intervention in specific conditions, e.g. left main or during acute myocardial infarction (AMI).
• Evolving and controversial areas of PCI are explored from chronic total occlusion to left main and triple-vessel PCI.
• Many chapters are devoted to fractional flow reserve (FFR) and its place in decision for PCI, imaging with IVUS and OCT, and to contrast nephropathy.
• Bioresorbable stents are introduced along with a look into Future
• Has varied and rich contributions from various national and international experts, varying thought process and writing styles.
• It offers multiple flavors of Scientific
• This book is likely to find place in the heart of every thinking interventional cardiologists.